The YSI EC300A is a simple, affordable one-handed operation for a multitude of applications to measure conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, TDS and temperature.
Supplied with 4- or 10-meter cable lengths. Cables include the rugged, weighted probe assembly attached. The four-electrode cell is superior for conductivity performance in the field.
- 1-year instrument, electrode and cable warranty
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Rugged weighted probe assembly; super-stable electrode designed for field use
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Low battery indicator with 500 hour battery life
- Automatic shutoff after 30 minutes of inactivity
- 4- or 10-meter cable lengths available
- CE compliance
- 50 data set memory
EC300A System Specifications
|Conductivity||0 to 499.9 µS/cm||± (1% of reading + 2 µS/cm)||0.1 µS/cm|
|0 to 4999 µS/cm||± (1% of reading + 5 µS/cm)||1 µS/cm|
|0 to 49.99 mS/cm||± (1% of reading + 0.05 mS/cm)||0.01 mS/cm|
|0 to 200.0 mS/cm||± (2.5% of reading + 0.5 mS/cm)||0.1 mS/cm|
|Salinity||0.0 to 70.0 ppt, calculated||±0.2% FS||0.1 ppt|
|TDS in g/L calculated; enter constant values from 0.30 to 1.00, default value 0.65|
|Temperature||-10 to +90°C (14 to 194°F)||±0.2°C or ±0.4%,
whichever is greater
Kits are available as an instrument, cable (1, 4- or 10-meters), and hard-sided case.