The EZDO 7031 Dissolved Oxygen meter offers easy measurement of DO and Temperature in a super pocket size kit. Great for Aquariums and Aquaculture systems
The kit includes a carry case, 3 membranes, Electrolyte, Gold Cathode polishing paper and 4 AA Batteries.
Simply calibrate in air (101.7% ) after Polarisation . Zero can also be calibrated using water mixed with Sodium Sulphite . A small amount depletes the Dissolved oxygen to zero.
- Microprocessor based for fast-accurate DO calibration and measurements.
- Special viewing angle designed and waterproof housing IP 57 rated. It floats on water.
- Large LCD display pH or ORP or Conductivity or TDS or Salinity or DO and Temperature .
- Simple to calibrate by one pushbutton,automatic temperature compensation(ATC), Manual Salinity(MSC) and Altitude(MAC) Compensation.
- Multi-function with Data-hold, Max/Min and shows PTS after calibration. Degree ℃/℉ are switchable.
- Low battery indicator and auto off after 10 min if not used.
- Easy to replace membrane -Pack of 3 included in the kit.
- Replaceable DO sensor
|Accuracy||±0.2 + 1digit||± 2% FS||±0.2+1 digit|
|Calibration||100% in air|
|Power||DC1.5V x 4 battery size:AAA/UM-4|
|Dimensions||Meter: 195 x 40 x 36 mm, Kits: 230 x 205 x 50 mm|
|Weight||Meter: 135g(with battery), Kits: 780g|