Vaisala instruments are a staple of the worldwide meteorological community because they last for decades. Many Vaisala solutions are modular and upgradeable, so systems can be expanded and enhanced as necessary, saving you money. We also guarantee the availability of replacement parts for the product life cycle and beyond. Vaisala’s observation instruments ascertain that you will have accurate, reliable, and realtime weather data when you most need it − now and in the future.
The Vaisala Weather Transmitter WXT520 measuring the six most essential weather parameters (wind speed and direction, liquid precipitation, barometric pressure, temperature, and relative humidity) in one fully integrated instrument with no moving parts. WXT520 replaces WXT510. Applications include weather stations, dense networks, buildings, golf courses, marinas, harbours, and hotels.
The Vaisala Weather Transmitter WXT520 measures barometric pressure, humidity, precipitation, temperature, and wind speed and direction.
- Measures 6 most essential weather parameters as WXT510
- Low power consumption - works also with solar panels
- Compact, light-weight
- Easy to install
- No moving parts
- Vaisala Configuration Tool for PC
- USB connection
- Housing with mounting kit IP66
- Applications: weather stations, dense networks, harbors, marinas
- All WXT510’s sent to Vaisala for service will be upgraded to WXT520