LAQUA DS-71A-S series measures Conductivity, Resistivity, Salinity, TDS and Temperature
The meters’ auto diagnostic function allows the user to make sure that the instruments will always give high performance and reliable measurements.
Fully GLP/GMP compliant, the LAQUA DS-71 can be connected to an external printer. To ensure traceability all results are recorded together with sample name, user ID and calibration information.
We offer a comprehensive range of conductivity electrodes adapted to all type of application and samples. Recognised for their stability and longevity, HORIBA’s electrodes provide accurate measurement in all conditions.
- DS-71 COND/RESI/SAL/TDS Custom LCD Screen Meter
- 3552-10 D glass conductivity electrode click here for specifications
- 503-S Conductivity 84 uS, 1413 uS, 12.88 mS, 111.8 mS standard solutions 250ml each
- Electrode stand
- Range 0 to 199.9ms/cm )
- Salinity ) 0 to 80.00 ppt
- TDS 0 to 1000 g/l
- For full specifications please click here